La Cloche Trauma Institute
La Cloche Trauma Institute's mission is to help individuals, first responders, combat veterans, and their families, prevent or overcome the effects of trauma through relationship, faith, learning, and peer support. La Cloche Trauma Institute provides five types of programs:
- Chaplain services for first responders in the Espanola/North Shore area
- Individual Christian faith-based Mental Health Psychoeducation - Coaching.
- Online learner-centred integrated Psychoeducation using evidence-informed Cognitive Behaviour and Transformational Learning Theory to help build resilience,
- REBOOT 12-week faith-based courses (in person) where peers can help each other overcome trauma, not as a support group but as a network of people helping each other find meaning regardless of the traumas that have been experienced.
- Consulting, workshops, and speaking engagements
Our programs are available for individuals, groups, and organisations. The services offered are not a replacement for appropriate psychological or medical care. La Cloche Trauma Institute does not provide therapy. Services should not be considered as a substitute for professional assessment or treatment. If trauma is impacting daily function, seeking counsel from professionals is recommended.